Members Only Learning Communities
About This Resource
This website houses online learning communities on breastfeeding-related topic areas. Learning Communities are a digital space to share information and resources and surface opportunities for collaborative action among organizations who are engaged in the topic.
Constellations and Learning Communities are a member benefit for USBC Member Organizations. Individuals are assigned to Learning Communities based on organizational responses to the Member Engagement Survey.
Learning Community Topics
How to Use Learning Communities
- Learning Community participants will be added by USBC Staff based on responses to the Members Engagement Survey. When organizations are engaged at a "core" or "involved" level with a topic the Primary Contact for that organization is contacted to assign member representatives to that Learning Community.
- To access the Learning Communities, you will need an individual login to the site.
- Each online workspace includes active discussion forums and file sharing libraries on each of its implementation strategies.
- All users and members of Learning Communities must follow the Social Media & Online Community Guidelines.
- If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org