The U.S Breastfeeding Committee (USBC) membership network includes more than 100 organizations that support the USBC mission to drive collaborative efforts for policy and practices that create a landscape of breastfeeding support across the United States. We are currently accepting applications from coalitions, national nonprofits, and community-based organizations.
Learn more about the member application process, membership categories, and the benefits your organization will receive as a part of the USBC membership network by joining one of our interactive info sessions:
This is an exclusive opportunity for you to learn more about the USBC and how the USBC network can support your organization to achieve its mission. USBC staff and current member representatives will be ready to answer your questions during this interactive dialogue.
What's the USBC difference? As a USBC member, your organization will be able to:
- Access resources for incorporating diversity, equity, and inclusion into organizational practices, running a successful non-profit, and beyond.
- Work collaboratively alongside national, state, local, tribal, and cultural groups from across sectors and across the nation to transform the landscape of breastfeeding support.
- Pursue leadership opportunities on USBC committees and the Board of Directors.
- Increase its visibility through member benefits like the USBC calendar and social media spotlight.
- Receive reduced registration and exhibitor rates for the National Breastfeeding Conference and Convening.
To apply for membership under any of the membership categories, please visit our Prospective Members webpage.
Come and join the largest and most unified voice in advocating for breastfeeding policy and practice change throughout the U.S.
We look forward to working with you.