USBC Conference Registration
National Breastfeeding Conference & Convening
The conference was hosted online Wednesday, June 9 - Friday, June 11, from 12 pm - 5 pm ET
To access recordings of the conference sessions (excluding networking sessions), register here before Thursday, July 8 at 5 p.m. ET. After completing registration, you will receive log-in instructions via email. Learn more about the Whova platform.
Conference Categories & Fees
There are three categories of registration in 2021, with fees as follows. Current prices reflect a 10% discount for post-event access.
- Open Attendee Rate (for those who are not members of USBC): $315
- Member Organization Rate: $225
- People from organizations listed in the USBC Member Directory are eligible for this rate. Members will have received a registration key to access this rate. If you have questions about Member registration access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- State/Territorial Coalition Sponsored Attendee: $112
- Each of the breastfeeding coalitions from the 50 states, DC, and U.S. territories (e.g., Puerto Rico, Guam), is invited to select two individuals who will receive travel support and a reduced registration rate as a "Coalition Sponsored Attendee." Only the two individuals designated by the state/territorial breastfeeding coalitions shown in the USBC Coalitions Directory are eligible to register in this category
IMPORTANT Registration Tips and Troubleshooting:
- To register for the event, (and see all registration categories applicable to you) you to be logged in to the USBC website. If you need to set up a new user account on the USBC website or need log-in support, please visit: http://www.usbreastfeeding.org/l/li/in.
- Do not use Google Chrome when registering. It has issues and glitches.
- All registration is online, with payment required at the time of registration via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. The name and billing address in the payment (pop up box) fields MUST ALIGN with the Credit Card's name and billing address, or else it will not process. Those fields are editable. There's no need to edit the email address.
- Lastly, upon completing the registration, we suggest you check your spam folder immediately if you don't receive the confirmation at the email address you used to register. Registration confirmation emails are sometimes diverted to spam or junk folders.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
NBCC 2021 Cancellation Policy
Because the educational sessions will be available to registered attendees for six months after the event, we hope there will not be a need for cancellation. However, to cancel a registration, a written request must be received by the USBC via e-mail to email@example.com, no later than 8:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, May 25. Cancellations received on or before May 25, will be refunded, less a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after May 26. The USBC regrets that refunds will not be granted for "no-shows," as the recordings will be available post-event.
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org