Marketing Opportunities: Details and Pricing
Please review pricing and details prior to starting your online application. Apply here.
Conference marketing questions? E-mail the Conference Planner
Whether you are a company seeking to introduce your products to a new audience or a service organization seeking an alternative promotion strategy, the Tenth National Breastfeeding Conference & Convening (NBCC) offers the extra exposure needed to increase brand awareness. The conference offers a variety of affordable options to meet your marketing needs in this competitive environment: Sponsorship, Advertising or Exhibiting. Scroll down for details and pricing.
USBC marketing and sponsorship opportunities are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. All opportunities remain available until a completed application and payment in full are received by the USBC office. Deadline to complete payment and application is Friday, May 22, 2020.
Recognition: Company/organization descriptions (25 words or less, please) must be submitted by Friday, May 22, 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If not received by the deadline, only names and websites will be printed in the conference program book and on the conference app.
Sponsoring the NBCC demonstrates your commitment to supporting the First Food field! We have sponsorship opportunities at a range of price points to meet just about any budget, or reach out and we can customize something for you.
Welcome Exhibits Dessert Reception: $5,500
Everyone loves dessert, exhibits and networking and this event combines all three! Show your support by sponsoring Thursday evening's Welcome Exhibits Dessert Reception. This event sponsorship includes one giveaway (at sponsor’s expense) for each attendee. Special signage recognizes your company as the sponsor of the evening’s events.
Table Topics Luncheon $5,500
Keep your company’s name visible by sponsoring the "Table Topics" luncheon for the attendees. Special signage recognizes your company as the sponsor, and you are invited to make remarks from the podium, addressing all attendees (under 5 min, please).
WIFI Sponsorship $4,500
Everyone appreciates wifi. You will be recognized as the provider for the event, and your logo will appear on announcement slides prior to all plenary sessions in the ballroom.
Attendee Bags $4,000
Conference tote bags are distributed to all attendees and are among the most visible sponsorship opportunities, frequently used by attendees long after the close of events. This exclusive sponsorship includes your company’s name and logo imprinted on each bag, as well as the option to include one promotional item in the bags (packet promotion). USBC logo and name of event will also appear.
Conference Program Book $3,500
The conference program book serves as a valuable reference for all attendees: it is taken home and shared with other coalition members, and an online version is available on the USBC website long after the conference. As the program book sponsor, you may submit a full color ad for the outside back cover. Only one company has this opportunity—make sure it’s yours!
Conference APP $3,500
USBC will continue using the highly-regarded Guidebook Conference App. Your company will be supporting the app's creation and you have the opportunity to be recognized in the app via a banner ad. You'll also be recognized in the program book and in all other sponsor thanks sections.
Wellness Kit $2,750
Attendees appreciate being provided with lip balm, moisturizer and other traveler-friendly items. As the sponsor of this kit, you will be able to either provide branded items (with USBC approval) for the kit, or put your postcard or other promotion item in the kit with the wellness items. We have not yet had a wellness kit sponsor, so you'll be making a BIG impression!
Branded Water Bottles $2,750
Travel and conference --particularly in the desert!-- are dehydrating! Offer attendees branded water bottles with your name and logo, and USBC's.
Networking Event $2,500
Support the lively USBC Networking event by providing refreshments and snacks. Your support will be recognized via signage at the event, and you'll have an opportunity for brief remarks (under 5 min please).
Refreshment Breaks $1,800 each (3 breaks available: Friday morning, Friday afternoon, and Saturday morning)
Reinforce your presence at the conference by sponsoring a beverage/coffee/tea break for attendees. Special signage recognizes your company as the sponsor of the break. In addition, you may provide logo-imprinted napkins or cups for use at this event.
Lactation Lounge $1,000
Breastfeeding is of course welcomed everywhere at USBC events, but for people seeking a private space to pump or feed, you will be appreciated for supporting this area. Signage recognizing your support will be posted at the Lactation Lounge, where we'll have a refrigerator, comfy seating and electrical outlets for pumping or phone charging.
Identity Caucus Space Comforts $1,000
USBC is pleased to continue the availability of Safe Spaces for Identity Caucusing. We'll have one facilitated meeting and the spaces will be available throughout the event for folks who self-identify. Your support will enable us to make the spaces a bit more welcoming, with activities (coloring books, etc) and tissues and other supplies.
You may also elect to sponsor in an "unrestricted donation" capacity. We have unrestricted donations as an option in the online store, in $500 and $1000 increments (add as many as you like!).
Platinum Sponsor: Investment of $10,000 or more
- All Gold-level sponsor benefits
- Upgrade of second “sponsor-only” pass to full conference registration (includes sessions and meals)
- One-time e-blast message to the attendee mailing list (executed by USBC office)
- Added visibility with sponsor’s name and logo included on an individual scrolling slide before all plenary sessions
- Sponsor ad in the conference app
- Second complimentary exhibit table space (if desired)
- Upgrade from full-page black and white to a full-page color advertisement on back cover of program book
Gold Sponsor: Investment of $5,000 to $9,999
- All Silver-level sponsor benefits
- One additional “sponsor-only” pass*
- Complimentary exhibit table space (if desired)
- Inclusion of one promotional item in attendee bags (packet promotion)
- Upgrade from a half-page to a full-page (black and white) advertisement in program book
Silver Sponsor: Investment of $2,500 to $4,999
- All Bronze-level sponsor benefits
- Upgrade of “sponsor-only” pass to full conference registration (includes sessions and meals)
- Half-page black and white advertisement in program book
Bronze Sponsor: Investment of $1,000 to $2,499
- One complimentary “sponsor-only” pass*
- Complimentary access to online attendee directory
- Recognition in program book
- Recognition in conference app
- Recognition in an attendee e-blast message
- Pre- and post-conference recognition on the conference web page
- Recognition during opening plenary session, and with sponsor’s name in list of sponsors on a scrolling slide before all plenary sessions
* includes refreshment breaks and Welcome Exhibits reception. Excludes meals or sessions.
Packet Promotion: $400 commercial/$250 nonprofit
Have your target audience carry your message away with them! Provide your promotional flyer, brochure or sample item to all conference attendees in their conference bags. Submit a sample of your item for approval (pdf image is fine) by May 29, 2020.
Program Book Ads:
|Sizes||Dimensions (width x depth)||Prices|
|Inside Program Book – Black and White|
|Full page||7 1/2" x 10"||$800|
|1/2 page (horizontal)||7 1/2" x 4 3/4"||$400|
|Special Positions – Full Color|
|Inside cover, full page||7 1/2" x 10"||$1,200|
Materials and payment due to the USBC office by Friday, May 22, 2020.
E-mail your digital ad file to email@example.com.
- High resolution PDF or PDF/X-1a are accepted.
- Ads must be complete and sized at 100%.
- Resolution must be 300#dpi.
- Embed all fonts and graphics when creating the PDF file.
- 8 1/2" x 11"
- Any color ads (covers only) must be in high-res RGB format.
The Exhibit area is in the foyer just outside the ballroom. We have limited space, so exhibits will sell out! Coffee breaks will be provided in this area, so attendee engagement is maximized during breaks. Exhibitors are provided with one 6' draped table, two chairs, and access to the hotel’s wireless internet. Exhibits must fit within an 8’ x 8’ floor space. Electricity for your exhibit may be added for an additional fee. All exhibitors also receive:
- Complimentary access to online attendee directory
- Recognition in program book and on conference website
- One complimentary "exhibits-only" pass (includes breaks and Thursday reception)
- Tickets for breakfasts and lunches may be purchased separately, using the application form.
- To access sessions, you may add a Full Registration option (for one person only) to your application fee for an additional $400 (savings from the $475 Open Attendee rate), or, if you are a USBC member org representative, register separately from the exhibit application at the Member registration rate.
- An additional "exhibits-only" pass for a second person to staff the exhibit, may be purchased for an additional fee, using the application form. * may upgrade for meals, excludes all access pass.
- Large Company $800
- Small Company* $500 (*Small Company = Net Income under $100K)
- Large Organization** $500 (**Nonprofit Organizational Budgets over $500K)
- Small Org or Coalition $300
|Set up||Thursday, June 11||5:00 pm. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday hours||Thursday, June 11||8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|Friday hours||Friday, June 12||9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday hours||Saturday, June 13||9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Tear Down||Saturday, June 13||3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Exhibit hours are maximized for exhibitor exposure, however, exhibitors are welcome to take breaks and/or meals at their discretion. Early departure on Saturday is permitted (after 12pm), with prior approval.
Hotel Shipping Information
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort
7200 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85253