Additional Event Details
Separate registration fees are required for these events; they are offered as add-on options within the main conference registration. Note, if you'd like to attend only the Membership Meeting or Advocacy Training Workshop and not the conference itself, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your registration instructions.
Advocacy Day at the Capitol: Wednesday, June 12
- First-time advocates are highly encouraged to attend! This is a fun and easy way to advocate for breastfeeding families in your state and Congressional district.
- A training webinar will be offered to registrants in advance of the event. There will *not* be an onsite training.
- Registrants will gather at 9:30 a.m. in the hotel lobby for a 10 a.m. departure via METRO to the Capitol.
- Registrants will be provided printed materials and talking points for their legislative meetings.
- USBC staff is available to help schedule legislative visits. Reach out to email@example.com for assistance and guidance.
- Lunch will be on your own, with an optional group meet-up in the Capitol Visitors Center cafeteria.
- We've planned for the group to travel back to the hotel at approximately 3 p.m. Participants may elect to remain in D.C. to visit museums, monuments, or other sites, traveling back to the hotel at their leisure.
Advocacy Day Fee Levels:
- Sustainer $35 Fees cover costs associated with advocacy training webinar production and printed materials.
- Pay it Forward $50 Choose this level to help support USBC Advocacy efforts, in addition to advocacy training webinar production and printed materials.
USBC Membership Meeting: Thursday, June 13
- The USBC Membership Meeting will be hosted at the conference hotel Thursday, June 13 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Check in will begin at 9 a.m.
- Preregistration is required.
- New Members & first time attendees are invited to participate in an orientation from 9-9:45am. Please enjoy your breakfast on your own in advance of the orientation.
Please note that, due to membership expansion, the USBC Membership Meeting is open *only* to USBC Members. Organizations or coalitions considering applying for membership must do so prior to the March 31 application deadline in order to be eligible to participate in the membership meeting. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Meeting Registration Fee Levels
Membership meeting registration fee covers costs such as printed materials, lunch and refreshment breaks.
- Sustainer $75 Choose this level if your organization covers all or part of your registration, or if you have the resources to cover this fee. Sustainer level pricing represents actual costs for one attendee.
- Connector $55 Choose this level if you are covering your own registration fee out of your own limited funds. Please note, this fee level does not cover actual costs, so please only choose this category if necessary.
- Pay it forward! $125 Choose this level to help USBC offset costs for other attendees.