Conference marketing questions? E-mail Conference Planner
Whether you are a company seeking to introduce your products to a new audience or a service organization seeking an alternative promotion strategy, the Eighth National Breastfeeding Coalitions Conference offers the extra exposure needed to increase brand awareness. The conference offers a variety of affordable options to meet your marketing needs in this competitive environment.
USBC marketing and sponsorship opportunities are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. All opportunities remain available until a completed application and payment in full are received by the USBC office.
Recognition: Company/organization descriptions (25 words or less, please) must be submitted by Friday, July 13, 2018, to email@example.com. If not received by the deadline, only names and websites will be printed in the conference program book.
Customized Sponsorship Packages
Sponsors can create their very own customized opportunities by choosing from and/or combining the Networking Event Sponsorships and Advertising Opportunities below (excluding exhibit space). The total price of options chosen will then fall into the Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze package levels, accruing additional benefits as listed below.
Investment of $10,000 or more
- All Gold-level sponsor benefits
- Upgrade of second “sponsor-only” pass to full conference registration (including sessions)
- One-time e-blast message to the attendee mailing list (executed by USBC office)
- Added visibility with sponsor’s name and logo included on an individual scrolling slide before all plenary sessions
- Upgrade from full-page black and white to a full-page color advertisement on an inside cover of program book
Investment of $5,000 to $9,999
- All Silver-level sponsor benefits
- One additional “sponsor-only” pass*
- Second complimentary exhibit table space (if desired)
- Inclusion of one promotional item in attendee bags (packet promotion)
- Upgrade from a half-page to a full-page black and white advertisement in program book
Investment of $2,500 to $4,999
- All Bronze-level sponsor benefits
- Complimentary exhibit space (if desired)
- Upgrade of “sponsor-only” pass to full conference registration (including sessions)
- Half-page black and white advertisement in program book
Investment of $1,000 to $2,499
- One complimentary “sponsor-only” pass*
- Complimentary access to online attendee directory
- Recognition in program book
- Recognition on sponsor signage during the conference
- Recognition in an attendee e-blast message
- Pre- and post-conference recognition on the conference web page
- Recognition during opening plenary session, and with sponsor’s name in list of sponsors on a scrolling slide before all plenary sessions
* includes Saturday and Sunday breakfasts and lunches, refreshment breaks, and Friday's Social Media Mixer reception.
Please choose from the options below to create your customized sponsorship package.
Social Media Mixer
Social Media is of interest to all attendees! Put your company’s name in front of them by sponsoring Friday evening’s Social Media Mixer. Event will be hosted in exhibit area. This event sponsorship includes one giveaway (at sponsor’s expense) for each attendee. Special signage recognizes your company as the sponsor of the evening’s events.
$5,000 (2 available)
Keep your company’s name visible by sponsoring lunch for the attendees on Saturday or Sunday. Special signage recognizes your company as the sponsor of the luncheon, and your logo will be placed on signs at each table.
“Table Topic” Breakfasts
$3,000 each (2 available)
Breakfast is provided to attendees each morning of the conference (Saturday and Sunday). Attendees will lead discussions at each table on a variety of topics. Special signage recognizes your company as the sponsor of the breakfast, and your logo will be placed on signs indicating the topics at each table.
$1,500 each (3 breaks available: Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday morning)
Reinforce your presence at the conference by sponsoring a refreshing beverage break for attendees. Special signage recognizes your company as the sponsor of the break. In addition, you may provide logo-imprinted napkins or cups for use at this event.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
Conference tote bags are distributed to all attendees and are among the most visible sponsorship opportunities, frequently used by attendees long after the close of events. This exclusive sponsorship includes your company’s name and logo imprinted on each bag, as well as the option to include one promotional item in the bags (packet promotion). USBC logo and name of event will also appear.
Conference Program Book
The conference program book serves as a valuable reference for all attendees: it is taken home and shared with other coalition members, and an online version is available on the USBC website long after the conference. As the program book sponsor, you may submit a full color ad for the outside back cover. Only one company has this opportunity—make sure it’s yours!
You will be right at the fingertips of conference attendees by sponsoring a conference writing pad. Attendees can take notes during educational sessions and later at coalition meetings, creating exposure to an even wider audience. Your name and logo are imprinted on each notepad.
Let each meeting registrant “wear” your name and logo daily throughout the meeting. This novelty item clips onto the attendee badge, which is required for entrance to all meeting activities.
$500 commercial/$300 nonprofit
Have your target audience carry your message away with them! Provide your promotional flyer or brochure to all conference attendees in their conference bags. Specifications will be provided for the insert; you provide one printed item.
Program Book Advertising Opportunities
|Sizes||Dimensions (width x depth)||Prices|
|Inside Program Book – Black and White|
|Full page||7 1/2" x 10"||$800|
|1/2 page (horizontal)||7 1/2" x 4 3/4"||$400|
|Special Positions – Full Color|
|Inside cover, full page||7 1/2" x 10"||$1,200|
Materials due to the USBC office by Friday, July 13, 2018.
E-mail your digital ad file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High resolution PDF or PDF/X-1a are accepted.
- Ads must be complete and sized at 100%.
- Resolution must be 300#dpi.
- Embed all fonts and graphics when creating the PDF file.
- 8 1/2" x 11"
- Any color ads (covers only) must be in high-res RGB format.
Exhibitors are provided with one 6' skirted table, two chairs, and access to the hotel’s wireless internet. Exhibits must fit within an 8’ x 10’ floor space. Electricity for your exhibit may be added for an additional fee: you'll contract that directly with the hotel via their application form (available for download on Exhibit page). All exhibitors also receive:
- Complimentary access to online attendee directory
- Recognition in program book
- Opportunity for inclusion in exhibitor bingo game (participating attendees will be entered to win a prize)
- One complimentary "exhibits-only" pass (includes breaks and Friday reception) Tickets for breakfasts and lunches may be purchased separately, using the application form.
- An additional "exhibits-only" pass for a second person to staff the exhibit, and/or access to conference sessions, may be purchased for additional fee/s, using the application form.
- Large Company $800
- Small Company* $500 (*Small Company = Net Income under $100K)
- Large Organization** $500 (**Nonprofit Organizational Budgets over $500K)
- Small Org or Coalition $300 (Note, coalitions also have the opportunity of utilizing complimentary "sharing table" space which allows for one 8" x 10" item per coalition.)
|Set up||Friday, August 3||2:00 p.m. - 5:00 pm.|
|Friday hours||Friday, August 3||8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Saturday hours||Saturday, August 4||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday hours||Sunday, August 5||9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Tear Down||Sunday, August 5||2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Exhibit hours are maximized for exhibitor exposure, however, exhibitors are welcome to take breaks and/or meals at their discretion.