Commercial Marketing Opportunities
Conference marketing questions? E-mail Conference Planner
Commercial vendors can create their very own customized opportunities by choosing from and/or combining the Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities below. The total price of options chosen will then fall into one of the Sponsor Package Levels (Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum), accruing additional benefits as listed below.
Sponsor Package Levels
Bronze Sponsor: Investment of $1,000 to $2,499
- Complimentary access to online attendee directory
- Recognition in program book
- Recognition on sponsor signage
- Recognition in an attendee e-blast message
- Pre- and post-conference recognition on event webpage
- Recognition during opening plenary session, and with sponsor’s name in list of sponsors on a scrolling slide before all plenary sessions
Silver Sponsor: Investment of $2,500 to $4,999
- All Bronze-level sponsor benefits
- One full event registration
- Display table for duration of event
- Half-page black and white ad in program book
Gold Sponsor: Investment of $5,000 to $9,999
- All Silver-level sponsor benefits
- One packet promotion (inclusion of one promotional item in attendee bags)
- Upgrade from a half-page to a full-page black and white ad in program book
Platinum Sponsor: Investment of $10,000 or more
- All Gold-level sponsor benefits
- One additional full event registration
- One-time e-blast message to attendees (executed by USBC office)
- Added visibility with sponsor's name and logo included on an individual scrolling slide before all plenary sessions
- Upgrade from full-page black and white to full-page color ad on an inside cover of program book
Recognition: Company/organization descriptions (25 words or less) must be submitted by Friday, July 14, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If not received by the deadline, only names and websites will be printed in the program book.
Networking Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Opening Dessert Reception
$7,500 each (2 available)
Put your company's name out in front of attendees by sponsoring the opening dessert reception on Friday evening. This sponsorship includes one giveaway (at sponsor's expense) for each attendee. Special signage recognizes your company as the sponsor of the evening's events.
Saturday Night Social: Open Mic & mixer
$5,000 (2 available)
This Saturday night interactive event is an opportunity to kick of the National Breastfeeding Month 2017 theme with storytelling and social media promotion about attendees' work and experiences in supporting breastfeeding families. Showcase your support to both the onsite and online audiences (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) and position yourself as a champion for the "First Food" field. Includes: your logo on promotional material; special recognition during the event in person and on social media; special recognition in post-event social media highlights.
$5,000 (2 available)
Keep your company's name visible by sponsoring lunch for the attendees on Saturday or Sunday. Special signage recognizes your company as the sponsor of the luncheon, and your logo will be placed on signs at each table.
$3,000 each (2 available)
Breakfast is provided to attendees each morning of the conference (Saturday and Sunday). Special signage recognizes your company as the sponsor of the breakfast, and your logo will be placed on signs at each table.
Advocacy Day of Action
Support the dedicated advocates going to the Capitol on Monday by providing them with much-appreciated refreshments or snacks for their trip.
$1,500 each (3 available: Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday morning)
Reinforce your presence at the conference by sponsoring a refreshing beverage break for attendees. Special signage recognizes your company as the sponsor of the break. In addition, you may provide logo-imprinted napkins or cups for use at this event.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
Tote bags are distributed to all attendees and are among the most visible sponsorship opportunities, frequently used by attendees long after the close of events. This exclusive sponsorship includes your company’s name and logo imprinted on each bag, as well as the option to include one promotional item in the bags (packet promotion). The USBC logo and event name will also appear.
The program book serves as a valuable reference for all attendees: it is taken home and shared with colleagues, and an online version is available on the USBC website long after the event. As the program book sponsor, you may submit a full color ad for the outside back cover. Only one company has this opportunity—make sure it's yours!
Be environmentally-responsible, support the event, and brand your company on a water bottle that attendees will use for months after the event. The USBC logo and website will also appear.
Other Marketing Opportunities
Have your target audience carry your message away with them! Provide your flyer, brochure, or promotional item to all convening participants in their attendee bags. Specifications and quantity will be provided for the insert; you provide the item.
|Sizes||Dimensions (width x depth)||Prices|
|Inside Program Book – Black and White|
|Full page||7 1/2" x 10"||$800|
|1/2 page (horizontal)||7 1/2" x 4 3/4"||$400|
|Special Positions – Full Color|
|Inside cover, full page||7 1/2" x 10"||$1,200|
Materials due to the USBC office by Friday, July 21.
E-mail your digital ad file to email@example.com.
- High resolution PDF or PDF/X-1a are accepted.
- Ads must be complete and sized at 100%.
- Resolution must be 300#dpi.
- Embed all fonts and graphics when creating the PDF file.
- 8 1/2" x 11"
- Any color ads (covers only) must be in high-res RGB format.
Sponsor Display Table Space Rules & Regulations
The following contract conditions, rules, and regulations are part of the U.S. Breastfeeding Committee Event Marketing Application and Contract, specifically pertaining to Sponsor Display Table Space. Please read carefully before signing the application. After completing the Application and Contract, please share these rules and regulations with the person(s) responsible for the construction and staffing of your display table.
- Display Table(s): All table spaces will be 8' x 10', and the USBC will provide the following to each sponsor at Silver Level and above: one 6' skirted table, two chairs, access to wireless internet. Electricity is available for an additional charge of $50.
- Security: Sponsors are solely responsible for their own display table material and should insure against loss or damage.
- Staffing Onsite Registration: Sponsor display table staff must check in at the registration desk on Friday, August 4, between 3-7 p.m, to pick up name badges and confirm table locations. Name badges must be worn at all times. No one will be admitted to the display table area without a badge.
- Use of Space: Sponsors shall not assign, share, or sublet any space without written consent of the USBC. Care must be taken that no display extend beyond the dimensions of the display space, or interfere with the view of other sponsors. Annoying volume produced from the operation of any equipment or apparatus is not permitted.
- Liability: The USBC and the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel will not be responsible for the safety of sponsor property from theft, fire, damages, accident, or other causes. Sponsors agree to protect, save, and hold the USBC and the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel and all agents and employees thereof (hereinafter collectively called "indemnities") forever harmless for any damages or charges imposed for violations of any law or ordinance, whether occasioned by the negligence of the sponsors or those holding under the sponsors, and further, sponsors shall at all times protect, indemnify, save, and hold harmless the indemnities against and from any and all losses, costs (including attorney's fees), damages, liability, or expense arising from or out of or by any reason of any accident of bodily injury or other occurrence to any person or persons, including the sponsor's display table staff, their agents, employees, and business invitees which arises from or out of or by reason of said sponsors' occupancy and use of the display table area premises or any part thereof.
- Failure to Occupy Space: Sponsors, as specified in these rules and regulations, will forfeit space not occupied by the close of the display table setup period. This space may be resold, reassigned, or used by the USBC management. There will be no refund for space not occupied.
- Show Cancellation: If the event or display table area is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the USBC, the USBC will not be held liable for any expenses incurred by sponsors beyond the rental cost of the space that may be recoverable from third-party vendors at the time of such cancellation.
- Music Licensing: Sponsors are responsible for individual ASCAP/BMI licensing fees, if applicable to their display table presentation.
- Sales/Giveaways: Sales and giveaway items from sponsor display tables are permitted, except for those same items that the USBC sells through official event vehicles. Sponsors are responsible for collecting taxes, obtaining any necessary licenses, and filing appropriate forms. The USBC must approve all sales/giveaway items no later than Friday, July 14, 2017. Unapproved items may not be distributed. Any sponsor found distributing items not officially approved by the USBC will be required to stop distribution immediately.
- Americans with Disabilities Act: Sponsors shall be responsible for making display tables accessible to persons with disabilities as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act and shall hold the USBC harmless from any consequences of their failure in this regard.
- Please note: All display table setup must be complete by Friday, August 4, at 7 p.m. Dismantling may be done during specified tear-down hours, and must be complete by Sunday, August 6, at 5 p.m. Any sponsor that dismantles its display table outside of tear-down hours without prior approval from the USBC may be prohibited from utilizing display table space at future events.