Action 15. Expand the use of programs in the workplace that allow lactating mothers to have direct access to their babies
Table of Contents
denotes a USBC member organization listing
- Create incentive or recognition programs for businesses that establish, subsidize, and support child care centers at or near the business site
- Identify and promote innovative programs that allow mothers to directly breastfeed their babies after they return to work
- Key Website Features: News Room, Advocacy HQ, and Coalitions Directory
- Learning Community: Babies at Work Learning Community
- Webinar & Conference Archives: Babies at Work
- Publication: Workplace Accommodations to Support and Protect Breastfeeding
- Position Statement: Lactation Accommodations in the Workplace
Action Activities: Every Mother, Inc. promotes the importance of "Babies at Work" programs in all Business Case for Breastfeeding training events, webinars, and other educational events.
Supporting Link: https://www.everymother.org/training
Action Activities: ICEA provides breastfeeding information on the web site for resources for both parents and profession as well as a regularly updated facebook page and blog with current, evidence-based information
Supporting Link: http://icea.org
Action Activities: CBC is working on recognizing breastfeeding friendly child care centers, but we are not working specifically on babies at work.
Action Activities: This is supported through the "Business Case for Breastfeeding" program. See above.
Supporting Link: http://kansasbusinesscase.com/