Registration Information & Frequently Asked Questions
Registration is Open!
National Breastfeeding Conference & Convening
The conference will be hosted online Wednesday, June 9 - Friday, June 11, from 12 pm - 5 pm ET
Conference Categories & Fees
There are three categories of registration in 2021, with fees as follows:
- Open Attendee Rate: $350 ($300 Early Bird Discount Rate available until April 15)
- Member Organization Rate: $250 ($200 Early Bird Discount Rate available until April 15)
- People from organizations listed in the USBC Member Directory are eligible for this rate. Members will have received a registration key to access this rate once registration opens. If you have questions about Member registration access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- State/Territorial Coalition Sponsored Attendee: $125
- Each of the breastfeeding coalitions from the 50 states, DC, and U.S. territories (e.g., Puerto Rico, Guam), is invited to select two individuals who will receive travel support and a reduced registration rate as a "Coalition Sponsored Attendee." Only the two individuals designated by the state/territorial breastfeeding coalitions shown in the USBC Coalitions Directory are eligible to register in this category.
Q: When is the 2021 NBCC: National Breastfeeding Conference & Convening?
A: The conference will be hosted online Wednesday, June 9 - Friday, June 11, from 12 pm - 5 pm ET.
Q: Who may attend?
A: The conference is open to the public, with advance registration and payment.
Q: What if I need to miss a session? Will the sessions be available afterwards?
A: In-person attendance is preferred for maximizing networking experience among all registrants, but we recognize that is not always possible. Registered attendees will have access to the educational recorded sessions for six months following the event. *Please note, to receive continuing education, participation must be during the June 9-11 event dates.
Q: Will there be opportunities to exhibit or sponsor?
A: Yes. You may add a virtual exhibit booth or networking sponsorship as an add-on to your registration. Sponsorship and exhibiting include one all-access registration to the full event. Review the Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities tab for details, prior to making your selection.
Q: How do I register?
A: All registration and payment is online. Click the Registration tab above.
Q: Does the conference provide continuing education credit?
A: The USBC is applying for Continuing Education, which will be available to registered attendees for a processing fee of $50 per person (added during the registration process, if selected). Continuing education, for physicians, nurses and public health professionals, is pending for this activity. CERPs and Dietetic Continuing education is also pending. This notice will be updated with details as status changes.*Please note, to receive continuing education, participation must be during the June 9-11 event dates.
Q: If I am presenting a breakout panel session, table topic, and/or poster, is my registration complimentary?
A: No. Presenters are asked to register for the conference in their appropriate registration category, and invited to use the discount that was offered.
Question not addressed in the FAQ's? E-mail Conference Planner