Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities: Details and Pricing
Whether you are a company seeking to introduce your products to a new audience or a service organization seeking an alternative promotion strategy, the USBC National Breastfeeding Conference & Convening (NBCC) offers the extra exposure needed to increase brand awareness. The 2021 online conference offers competitively priced exhibit and sponsorship opportunities to meet your marketing needs, and each exhibit and sponsorship opportunity affords full access to the event!
USBC exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. All opportunities remain available until a completed application and payment in full are received by the USBC office. Deadline to complete payment and application is Friday, May 28, 2021, but we recommend sooner so that you can upload your information into the Whova platform, and familiarize yourself with it, well in advance of the event.
- Please review pricing, details, and Rules and Regulations before completing your application via the registration form.
- If you are first-time exhibit or sponsor, we ask that you gain pre-approval by emailing the Conference Planner.
- When you are ready (or pre-approved, if relevant to you) to apply, proceed through the event registration, selecting exhibit or sponsorship opportunities during the "add ons" phase of registration.
Sponsoring a Networking Event at the NBCC demonstrates your commitment to supporting the First Food field! Networking Sponsorships are priced at $2,500 and include the following possibilities:
- Round Table Topics Discussions: Round Table Topic Discussions are extremely popular with attendees. Because this is not an education session garnering Continuing Education, the sponsor is invited to make 5 minutes of pre-recorded (and approved) remarks to the full group, prior to them breaking out into their breakout room conversations.
- Speed-Dating Style Networking Event: Demonstrate your support for the field by supporting the lively USBC Networking event. Because this is not an education session garnering Continuing Education, the sponsor is invited to make 5 minutes of pre-recorded remarks to the full group, prior to the start of the event.
- Networking Event: The details of the third Networking event is yet to be determined by the Conference Planning Committee. Because this is not an education session garnering Continuing Education, the sponsor is invited to make 5 minutes of pre-recorded remarks to the full group, prior to the start of the event.
- All access registration to the online event
- Speaking time as outlined above
- All interactive exhibit booth branding & connectivity listed below
USBC is offering reduced pricing on virtual exhibit “booths” this year. Each exhibit includes an all-access registration to the full event: including plenary sessions, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities.
- USBC Member Organization Virtual Exhibit Fee: $400. This price reflects a $200 exhibit plus registration for one at the early bird discounted rate of $200.
- NON-Member Virtual Exhibit Fee: $600. This price reflects a $300 exhibit ($100/day!) plus registration for one at the early bird open attendee rate of $300.
Each interactive virtual exhibit booth offers:
- 1 all-access registration to the online event
- Connect with Attendees (using your own company Zoom link, or via chat)
Branding & Visuals:
- Video URL or Upload
- Upload up to 50 photos
- Upload 2 documents
- Company Information
- Contact Information
Exhibit & Conference Access
Please review the Whova exhibitor guide video for more information.
Exhibits will have two dedicated times daily during which attendees will be encouraged to connect with you. The event will be available to you and other registrants for 6 months following the event!
As an all-access attendee to the event, you will be able to participate in sessions and networking events should you choose to do so. (We ask that you refrain from marketing products, goods, or services during this time.)