Sponsor & Exhibitor Information
USBC Thanks the 2019 NBCC Bronze Sponsors:
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists produces patient materials, in English and Spanish, providing an overview of breastfeeding, common problems of breastfeeding, and where to get additional help.
Byram Healthcare, a national medical supply delivery company, is a leading provider of high-quality no-cost breast pumps through insurance.
USBC Thanks the 2019 NBCC Exhibitors:
- Association of State Public Health Nutritionists
- Baby-Friendly USA, Inc
- Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute
- GOLD Learning Online Education
- Healthy Children Project
- International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners® (IBLCE®)
- The Institute for the Advancement of Breastfeeding and Lactation Education
- Lactation Education Resources
- La Leche League USA
- LA Publishing
- MilkNotes, LLC
- Platypus Media
Exhibitor/Sponsor Rules & Regulations
|Set up||Thursday, June 13||5:00 pm. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday hours||Thursday, June 13||8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|Friday hours||Friday, June 14||9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday hours||Saturday, June 15||9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Tear Down||Saturday, June 15||3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Exhibit hours are maximized for exhibitor exposure, however, exhibitors are welcome to take breaks and/or meals at their discretion. Early departure on Saturday is permitted (after 12pm), with prior approval.
The Exhibit area is in the foyer just outside the ballroom. Coffee breaks will be provided in this area, so attendee engagement is maximized during breaks. Exhibitors are provided with one 5' draped table, two chairs, and access to the hotel’s wireless internet. Exhibits must fit within a 7’ x 7’ floor space. Electricity for your exhibit may be added for an additional fee. All exhibitors also receive:
- Complimentary access to online attendee directory
- Recognition in program book and on conference website
- One complimentary "exhibits-only" pass (includes breaks and Thursday reception)- excludes meals and sessions
- Tickets for breakfasts and lunches may be purchased separately.
- To access sessions, you may add a Full Registration option (for one person only) to your application fee for an additional $375 (savings from the $450 Open Attendee rate), or, if you are a USBC member org representative, register separately from the exhibit application at the Member Rep Fee.
- An additional "exhibits-only" pass for a second person to staff the exhibit, may be purchased for an additional fee, using the application form. * may upgrade for meals, excludes all access pass.
The Hyatt Regency Bethesda has limited storage space, therefore please limit the delivery of packages to three business days before the conference (no earlier than June 7, no later than June 12 for packet promotion items), or the hotel will levy storage fees, in addition to their handling fees which are listed on the shipping information document. Those applying for packet promotions/items in the attendee bags, should plan for quantity 300, unless notified otherwise. (All packet promotion items need prior approval by exhibitor deadline date of May 31).
Any materials shipped to the hotel must be marked as follows:
Hyatt Regency Bethesda: Receiving Department
One Bethesda Metro Center (7400 Wisconsin Ave)
Bethesda, MD 20814
Hold for Arrival: Guest Name and Company Name (arrival date & cell phone number)
Amy Robinson, Hotel Contact for USBC NBCC, June 14-15, 2019
Box (es) _____ of _____ (Multiple boxes MUST be numbered)