Additional Event Details
Separate registration fees are required to attend these additional events; they are offered as add-on options within the main conference registration. If you'd like to attend only the Membership Meeting or Advocacy Training Workshop and not the conference itself, please contact email@example.com for your registration instructions.
USBC Membership Meeting
- The USBC Membership Meeting will be hosted at the conference hotel Friday, August 3 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Check in will begin at 9 a.m.
- Preregistration is required.
- New Members & first time attendees are invited to participate in an orientation from 9-9:45am. Please enjoy your breakfast on your own in advance of the orientation.
Membership Meeting Registration Fee Levels
- Connector $35 Choose this level if you are covering your own registration fee out of your own limited funds.
- Sustainer $75 Choose this level if your organization covers all or part of your registration, or if you have the resources to cover this fee. Sustainer level pricing represents actual costs for one attendee.
- Pay it forward! $125 Choose this level to help USBC offset costs for other attendees.
Membership meeting registration fee covers programming costs such as: lunch, refreshment breaks, and the evening reception.
Advocacy Training Workshop : $50
- The Advocacy Training Workshop will be hosted at the conference hotel Sunday, August 5 from 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Join the USBC and state-level partners for a three-hour advocacy training workshop. Participants will learn:
- The basics of how a bill becomes a law
- Equitable pathways to legislation, presented by panel of state advocates with a focus on licensure.
- How to use the USBC Policy Toolkit to educate policymakers and address breastfeeding-related policies at the state and local level
- Participants will leave with tools and resources to focus on breastfeeding policies and create change in their communities.
- Preregistration is requested and recommended, but walk-in registration will be possible, space permitting.
- Download the Preliminary Program Schedule.