Join the USBC for the launch of our new on-demand webinar series titled "National Breastfeeding Conference & Convening Reimagined." NBCC Reimagined is a robust series of webcast sessions to be released each Monday during National Breastfeeding Month (and beyond!). Although this year's in-person event was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this series will showcase many of the outstanding presentations that had already been selected by the 2020 NBCC Conference Program Committee. The presentations will be offered on-demand and free of charge. The USBC is applying for continuing education (status pending). Learn more about each set of sessions.
- Monday, August 3: Transforming Systems through Law and Policy
- Monday, August 10: Centering Voices to Create Change
- Monday, August 17: Innovative Solutions for Coordinating Care
- Monday, August 24: Optimizing Support for All Populations
- Monday, August 31: Advancing Breastfeeding Agency in the Community
- Monday, October 5: Sleeping Safely While Breastfeeding