Requesting Individual Website Access
Gaining access to the USBC website is a simple process. Just fill out the form below to set up your individual user account.
With a website login you will be able to:
- Maintain your own individual profile
- Search for and view profiles of other individual users and organizations
- Access and join online Learning Communities to network and share with others on topics of interest
- Comment on blogs and receive notifications
Requesting Organization Website Profile
To request an organization website profile, please fill out this brief form.
Note: State breastfeeding coalitions do NOT need to request an organization profile—these were already created in the pre-launch phase. Once each coalition completes the website survey, its designated Group Admins will be sent instructions to update the coalition's profile.
With an organization profile, you will be able to:
- Set Engagement Levels to indicate your organization’s interest level in collaborative work on a number of breastfeeding support topic areas. This database is a powerful tool that informs the development of our collaborative work and identification of stakeholders.
- Publish in the SGCTA Action Directory to share your organization’s activities on each of The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Support Breastfeeding (SGCTA) Actions. These entries populate public pages on the site, so that all visitors can easily find and read highlights of related activities from across the country, sorted by topic.
We will review your request and send an email to the listed Contact Person within 3 business days with instructions on how to access and update your organization’s profile.
Note: An organization requesting a USBC website profile must certify that it is not in violation of The International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes and/or subsequent World Health Assembly resolutions, and that its primary purpose is not to market or sell products or services in support of infant formula feeding.