Friends of the USBC
Don't forget to increase the impact of your gift by submitting it to your employer's Matching Gift program!
The United States Breastfeeding Committee is pleased to invite you to join the Friends of the USBC. This program is designed to foster relationships between the USBC and other organizations and individuals committed to breastfeeding protection, promotion, and support. Friends of the USBC make an annual donation to the organization and are identified as a member of a core group of supporters who take an interest in USBC's mission "to drive collaborative efforts for policy and practices that create a landscape of breastfeeding support across the United States." USBC is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
To join or renew as a Friend of the USBC, please use any of the methods listed below, first selecting your desired category of participation (Individual vs. Organization/Corporation). Read the USBC Donations Policy.
- To pay by credit card (preferred): complete the secure online donation form
- To pay by check: complete and return the Friend Donation Form with your check payment
Benefits of participation include:
- Receipt of USBC e-newsletter, Staying Abreast: Weekly Wednesday Wire
- Listing on the USBC website under your organization’s level of support (organizations/corporations only)
- Listing at National Breastfeeding Coalitions Conferences under your organization’s level of support (organizations/corporations only)
- Friends-only discounts on promotional opportunities at National Breastfeeding Coalitions Conferences (organizations/corporations only)
We look forward to your participation, and thank you in advance for your support!