USBC Membership Meeting & Conference Registration
USBC Membership Meeting Registration
The USBC Membership Meeting will take place on Friday, August 3 from 10 a.m - 5 p.m. This year we have made a single form to register for NBCC and the Membership Meeting (listed among additional events). Registering for both events will take place on this form. If however, you plan to attend only the Membership Meeting and not the conference, please contact email@example.com for specific registration instructions.
The main conference program will begin at 8 a.m. on Saturday, August 4, and end at 1 p.m. on Sunday, August 5. Registration for the main conference includes all plenary and breakout sessions, conference materials, entry to exhibits, breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday, and all refreshment breaks.
In addition, conference registrants are encouraged to participate in the following activities scheduled for Friday, August 3, at the conclusion of the USBC Membership Meeting, including:
- Welcome Members Reception from 5:00 - 5:45 p.m.
- Regional Meetings from 6:15 - 7 p.m.
- Social Media Mixer Exhibits Reception from 8:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Conference Registration Categories
There are several categories of registration, with fees as follows:
- National Nonprofit Member Organization Representative: $350
- This category is only for the four officially appointed representatives of the USBC member organizations. If your organization is a member, but you are not currently one of the listed four representatives, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process of switching your representatives. Anyone aside from or in addition to the four member reps is asked to register using the Open Attendee Category.
- Coalition Attendee (non-sponsored): $350
- This category is for additional representatives from the state/territorial breastfeeding coalitions (beyond the two sponsored attendees), as well as for representatives from ANY other type of breastfeeding coalition.You are attending the convening as a representative for your coalition.
- If this is not you, please review the categories for one that is a better fit. If none of the discounted categories represent you accurately, please register as an "Open Attendee," as this is the appropriate category for you. If you are uncertain, please email the planner to discuss your circumstance.
- State/Territorial Coalition Sponsored Attendee: $200- This category is now closed for registration. Coalition members may register in the "Coalition" (non-sponsored) registration category.
- Each of the breastfeeding coalitions from the 50 states, DC, and U.S. territories (e.g., Puerto Rico), is asked to select two individuals who will receive travel support and a reduced registration rate as a Coalition Sponsored Attendee. Only the two individuals approved by the state/territorial breastfeeding coalitions shown in the USBC Coalitions Directory are eligible to register in this category. Please review the Guidelines for Selection of Attendees.
- Sponsored Attendees will receive this discounted registration rate as well as travel support (flight, train or mileage reimbursement). As in the past, attendees are asked to stay in the conference hotel, and pay the hotel directly for their room.
- WIC Employee: $350
- All WIC employees, including Peer Counselors, State Breastfeeding Coordinators, or other, are asked to register using this category.
- Open Attendee: $450
- Open attendee spaces are available for all others that do not fit in the above restricted registration categories.
Note: We suggest NOT using the Google CHROME browser to register. (It has been acting glitchy.) All registration is online, with payment required at the time of registration via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Note: All registration categories require you to be logged in to the USBC website. If you need to set up a new user account on the USBC website or need log-in support, please visit: http://www.usbreastfeeding.org/l/li/in.
NBCC 2018 Cancellation Policy
To cancel a registration, a written request must be received by the USBC via e-mail to email@example.com, no later than 8:00 p.m. ET on Monday, July 16, 2018. Cancellations received on or before July 16, 2018, will be refunded, less a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after July 16, 2018. The USBC regrets that refunds will not be granted for "no-shows."
- Note for State/Territorial Coalition Sponsored Attendees: In the event of cancellation, the attendee will be responsible for reimbursing the full cost of any travel reservations paid for by the USBC (and the attendee will bank, in their own name, the value of that ticket with the airline for their own future travel. Unfortunately, tickets cannot be transferred to another person, per airline policy).
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org