Note: All registration categories require you to be logged in to the USBC website. If you need to set up a new user account on the USBC website or need log-in support, please visit: http://www.usbreastfeeding.org/l/li/in.
Conference registration questions? E-mail Conference Planner
Registration Categories & Fees
The main conference program will begin at 7 p.m. on Friday, August 4, and end at 1 p.m. on Sunday, August 6. Registration for the main conference includes all educational and networking sessions, conference materials, Friday’s Opening Dessert Reception, breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday, and all refreshment breaks. There are several categories of registration, with fees as follows:
- State/Territorial Coalition Sponsored Attendee: $275
- As with the previous conferences, each of the breastfeeding coalitions from the 50 states, DC, and U.S. territories (e.g., Puerto Rico) is asked to select two individuals who will receive travel and lodging support (and a reduced registration rate) as a Coalition Sponsored Attendee. Only the two individuals approved by the state/territorial breastfeeding coalitions shown in the USBC Coalitions Directory are eligible to register in this category. Please review the Guidelines for Selection of Attendees.
- Sponsored Attendees' lodging stipend will be deducted from the amount due for registration fee. The only exception to this will be for those attending from the local area who will stay in their homes rather than in the conference hotel. See the Sponsored Attendee Policy & Procedure for details.
The deadline for Coalition Sponsored Attendees to register is Friday, June 30, to ensure sufficient time to book travel reservations by the deadline of Wednesday, July 12.
- Coalition Non-Sponsored Attendee: $325
- This category provides a reduced rate for additional representatives from the state/territorial breastfeeding coalitions (beyond the sponsored attendees), as well as for representatives from local/community breastfeeding coalitions and cultural breastfeeding coalitions, i.e., those formed to serve/represent specific racial/ethnic groups. Note: This rate does not apply to representatives of national organizations.
- WIC State/Territorial/Tribal Breastfeeding Coordinator: $350
- As with past conferences, state/territory/ITO WIC Breastfeeding Coordinators can register at a reduced rate using this registration category, but funds are not available for their travel/lodging support this year. USDA is no longer authorized to provide funding for travel and lodging to WIC State agencies, however, the States may use their Nutrition Services and Administration funding to attend the conference.
- Please note that this registration category and rate may be applied to only one individual per state, territory, or ITO. If your state/territory/ITO WIC Breastfeeding Coordinator position is vacant, or he/she is unable to attend, please have the WIC office designate a substitute WIC employee to receive this discounted rate.
- National Nonprofit Member Organization Representative: $400
- This category is only for the officially appointed representatives of the USBC's National Nonprofit Member Organizations.
- Open Attendee: $450
- Open attendee spaces are available for all others that do not fit in the above restricted registration categories.
Registration Payment Methods
All registration is online, with payment preferred at the time of registration via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Where credit card payment methods are unavailable, check payment will be accepted as long as the check is received at the USBC Office address by Friday, July 28. Please proceed with registration now and simply choose "Check" when you get to the Payment Options screen. The system will provide an invoice that you can download as a PDF, but please note that it will not send a confirmation email until payment is received and processed. If the check is not received at the USBC Office address by July 28, your registration space may not be guaranteed. You will receive at least one reminder e-mail before this date, but in the event of a late-arriving check, please contact us to discuss.
If you would like to reserve your registration space with a 50% deposit now, with the remaining balance due by Friday, July 21, please contact us for a special code. Note that this option only applies to credit card payment methods and is not available to Coalition Sponsored Attendees (this is because the amount of funds changing hands is already very low, since CSAs receive their lodging support as a deduction from the registration payment owed to the USBC).
Other questions/concerns about payment methods/process? Please contact us.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact email@example.com