USBC Conference Registration
National Breastfeeding Conference & Convening
The conference will be hosted online Tuesday, June 7 - Thursday, June 9, from 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. ET (with optional evening networking activities)
Conference Categories & Fees
There are three categories of registration in 2022, with fees as follows:
- Open Attendee Rate: $300 early bird until Saturday, May 7, then $350
- Member Organization Rate: $200 early bird until Saturday, May 7, then $250
- People from organizations listed in the USBC Member Directory are eligible for this rate. Log in to your USBC profile so the system can identify you as associated with a Member Organization. If you have questions about Member registration access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibitors who do NOT plan to attend sessions: (Only use this selection if you DO NOT PLAN TO ATTEND SESSIONS. Otherwise, register using one of the above registration categories, and "add on" the exhibit option during the registration process.)
- $200 for Non-Member Organizations.
- $50 BIPOC Non-Member Organizations (If you are a BIPOC-led, or BIPOC-serving organization or company that is not yet a member of the USBC, please reach out so we can offer you access to a $50 exhibit booth opportunity.)
- $100 for USBC Member Organizations (Please note, member organizations will be invited to complete an updated data questionnaire this spring and offered a free exhibit as a thank you. Please connect with the USBC Membership Team if you are uncertain.)
IMPORTANT Registration Tips and Troubleshooting:
- To register for the event, (and see all registration categories applicable to you) you must be logged in to the USBC website. If you need to set up a new user account on the USBC website or need log-in support, please visit: http://www.usbreastfeeding.org/l/li/in.
- Do not use Google Chrome when registering. It has issues and glitches.
- All registration is online, with payment required at the time of registration via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. The name and billing address in the payment (pop up box) fields MUST ALIGN with the Credit Card's name and billing address, or else it will not process. Those fields are editable. There's no need to edit the email address.
- Lastly, upon completing the registration, we suggest you check your spam folder immediately if you don't receive the confirmation at the email address you used to register. Registration confirmation emails are sometimes diverted to spam or junk folders.
NBCC 2022 Cancellation Policy
Because the educational sessions will be available to registered attendees for three months after the event, we hope there will not be a need for cancellation. However, to cancel a registration, a written request must be received by the USBC via e-mail to email@example.com, no later than 8:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, May 25. Cancellations received on or before May 25, will be refunded, less a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after May 26. The USBC regrets that refunds will not be granted for "no-shows," as the recordings will be available post-event.
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org