Note: All registration is online, with payment required at the time of registration via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Main Conference Fees
The main conference program will begin at 7 p.m. on Friday, August 5, and end at 3 p.m. on Sunday, August 7. Registration for the main conference includes all plenary and breakout sessions, conference materials, entry to exhibits, Friday’s Opening Dessert Reception, breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday, and all refreshment breaks. There are several categories of registration, with fees as follows:
- State/Territorial Coalition Sponsored Attendee: $275
As with the previous conferences, each of the breastfeeding coalitions from the 50 states, DC, and U.S. territories (e.g., Puerto Rico), is asked to select two individuals who will receive travel and lodging support (and a reduced registration rate) as a Coalition Sponsored Attendee. Only the two individuals approved by the state/territorial breastfeeding coalitions shown in the USBC Coalitions Directory are eligible to register in this category. Please review the Guidelines for Selection of Attendees.
- Sponsored Attendees' lodging stipend will be deducted from the amount due for registration fee. The only exception to this will be for those attending from the local area who will stay in their homes rather than in the conference hotel. See the Sponsored Attendee Policy & Procedure for details.
- WIC State/Territorial/Tribal Breastfeeding Coordinator: $325
- As with past conferences, state/territory/ITO WIC Breastfeeding Coordinators can register at a reduced rate using this registration category, but funds are not available for their travel/lodging support this year. USDA is no longer authorized to provide funding for travel and lodging to WIC State agencies, however, the States may use their Nutrition Services and Administration funding to attend the conference.
- Please note that this registration category and rate may be applied to only one individual per state, territory, or ITO. If your state/territory/ITO WIC Breastfeeding Coordinator position is vacant, or he/she is unable to attend, please have the WIC office designate a substitute WIC employee to receive this discounted rate.
- Cultural Coalition Attendee: $325
- This category provides a reduced rate for representatives from cultural breastfeeding coalitions, i.e., those formed to serve/represent specific racial/ethnic groups. To access this rate, first please request a Group Profile for the coalition in the USBC Coalitions Directory. The registration key code will be sent to the email provided for the contact person listed on the Group Profile request form.
- Other Coalition Attendee: $375
- This category is for additional representatives from the state/territorial breastfeeding coalitions (beyond the sponsored attendees), as well as for representatives from local/community breastfeeding coalitions.
- Member Organization Representative: $400
- This category is only for the officially appointed representatives of the USBC member organizations.
- Open Attendee: $450
- Open attendee spaces are available for all others that do not fit in the above restricted registration categories. Open attendees do not receive any travel or lodging support.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact email@example.com