Donate Now: Become a Friend of USBC Site Search Get Involved: Sign Up for News & Action Alerts
Where should you go for help?

If you are having trouble with breastfeeding or pumping, contact your doctor or a lactation consultant. You can also find help at your local Women, Infant and Children Program (WIC) office or La Leche League group or by calling the National Breastfeeding Helpline at 800-994-9662.

Find a lactation consultant in your area. 

**Return to "Break Time for Nursing Mothers" Law Home**